Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One spoon of sugar, a bucket full of faeces

Had my appraisal yesterday and I really felt not being much appreciated. I can’t say that I have fully committed myself to the assigned tasks but I can rest assured to the team I had assisted as much as I could and colleagues have their eyes witnessing my capability and acknowledging my responsibility. It is time to move out from my comfort zone and to look something more worthwhile doing. At the mean time, I must not quit blindly without securing myself with a better job. 

Just called up AirAsia to resend the flight itinerary and I can proudly announce, “I am going to HongKong again!” I have missed it last year with the gone RM1.3k flight money and I am so going to confirm myself to have double up the fun I may have let passed. I wanted to thank this person whole heartedly on his generosity for the amusing trip I am going to have. I know it is going to be a great vacation. Thank you so much.

He called. The used to be my almost everything and still is somebody to me, the ex-boyfriend called. I am getting back my iPhone. And I even saw his ex coming to the center today for payment. I feel nothing. Well, at least it is a good start that things concerning about him don’t really poke my heart and caused the aching anymore or perhaps, my heart is smashed. Heart beat gone jor lu…One month in exact that he has called it a quit, one month of silence- How long more do I have to remind myself that I am single now. I dream a lot about us and the worst part is I don’t wish to wake up and face the reality in the very next morning. I hate the emptiness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been a week since you past blogged, well I hope everything is fine...

Cheers.. Hope to read yr blog again soon