Monday, January 18, 2010

Conscious yet confused. This is life.

I do not question myself anymore if I will ever find a guy like him @ my babyboy. I had laughed myself silly for putting up so much of effort in making the relationship surpass the impossibles, having the thought we will never ever be apart. But the fact is he has given up on me, completely walked out from my life without any hesitation. I don’t think anyone can understand how painful my heart is every now and then. I can really feel my heart is aching every single time I recalled back the sweet memories we shared.

Encountered things which I have never done before in these few days. Allow things to happen without much rejections and those things gave me adrenaline rush …With all of these, I am no longer sure if I am in ruins or not. I realized I am changing. My very own self doesn’t even understand myself anymore. I know I should get up at where I fell down and not falling deeper into the hole but I am not helping myself at all. Being on and off the track, I am totally confused.

Many many times, I long for someone to be by my side. Just hugging me and give me a sense of security. I don’t like the current me which has been deserted. I wanted to feel safe in the arms of the people I can confide in and able to trust in, but finding those people is like searching for a needle in the wide ocean. Perhaps, I should stop looking for them but let them find me. Very well said, huh?

What I am happy is, I don’t simply jump into any relationship like I used to. I don’t rush myself to be in a relationship…nor am I seeing anyone new right after the break up although I desperately need someone to be there for me 24/7. I am doing better day by day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i see you have turned to a new chapter in your life. you are the "author" of your own book. now you can cast the roles in your book, who plays what roles in your life. whoever you want or dont want,the good guys and the bad guys, you can just add it or delete it these characters. the pen is in your hand. write your own destiny, write your own happy ending.

as you continue to write your book day by day, you also need to find a "publisher". a "publisher" who can understand the contents of your book. with a good publisher, you can spread your joys and happiness to your readers. you dont need a worldclass publisher but the one who can really put your book on the shelf.

i'll be happy to read your book someday my dear. im your "reader". write me a good book with a happy ending.

Guardian

Superflicious_ME said...

Guardian,

I don't know it started when, or perhaps when you decided to drop a comment to my blog...It is indeed a pleasure for me reading your words.

But do you realize that all the blog entries seem to be mostly about my relationships. I hardly got any life apart from boyfriends and ex boyfriends. This is truly unhealthy. I hope I can blog more when time to come...that it is no longer about relationships...but myself in most definite ways. :)

Thanks for being a reader. Do you have a blog or something?

Unknown said...

everyone has the right to pour out their emotions and dissatisfaction on their own blogs. theres already too much negativity in your past post. it is time for the cheerful and joyful Carmen to start with a positive post.

you have devoted too much of your time to your ex(s), its not a bad thing though, but do remember you still have friends and families. those who loves you unconditionally. im sure theres a lot of such people around you to help you recover from your recent slump.

i dont own any blogs, but if you need any advice or suggestions, please do e-mail me.

Cheers

p/s : stay happy always, dont waste your time being sad, we dont have much time to waste on saddness in our lives.