Monday, January 04, 2010

Day Eight

I was away to Thailand @ Hadyai to get over you for a moment. It is not helping at all like I mentioned in my previous post. In fact, I miss you even more. I was hoping and looking forward so much to our trip this year but it was all shattered. I also could remember when you mentioned that we could still go as "fcuk buddies" but we both know, we won't able to cope with that term. Even now, you still reluctant to talk or to keep in touch with me, which I found out it is a good thing. I won't give any hopes on us anymore.

It hurts a little when I saw you online in MSN just now and after I texting you, you went offline straight off without a reply. Am I that scary to you? I was wondering-lah. Maybe you are really scared and I blamed myself for that. However, no worries...At least things aren't as bad as the first few days. I am eating and sleeping already.

No comments: