Thursday, January 07, 2010

Day Eleven

I am not alright. I wanted to call you and text you just like before, but I am so afraid that you will just ignore me. I wanted to cry out loud but tears are all dried up. I am losing directions in life, am not even coping well with the fact that, we are so done. You are so done about me.

We were strangers then became lovers and now we are back to the old form again. Just that this time, it is even far worse being strangers. It's eating me up. The whole break up is driving me nuts. I pretended to be alright. Go out and have fun- try not to be alone and have some good flirts. Very much often, I got home drunk and all the emo shit starts again. It just won't go away for the time-being. The only problem is... you just won't care anymore because you no longer wanted to. I am all ruins. I do not know if I should hate you or thank you now.

I don't deserve you. I don't deserve anyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"i don't deserve anyone"

No one would feel deserving of your love, coz you end up making them feel they can never love you enough…

Just because you learnt something about love,you fell and hurt yourself, doesn’t mean you shouldn't be loved by others.