Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day Ten

It is an on off thingy that I feel dreadfully lost at one moment and alright the next moment. Everyone around me...has been really supporting. Texting me in the mornings trying for a little while to be "you". I know in a long run, I am just too depending on those individuals to get over you which I don't want to. I have a peep on your fb profile pic. You have changed your photo... I have funny feelings and it is really unhealthy to keep on checking on you when I have already removed you from fb.

I don't put hopes on us anymore. I don't want to. I regretted a lot. In the sense of I have never been more understanding towards your job and have been throwing tantrums on you repeatedly without even caring for your feelings. As we have parted, I slowly to realize things which have been blinded by my ignorance. I have seen heaps of things around me in a whole new different perspectives now and I come to think, the break up isn't a bad thing either. It is a lesson in life... A lesson which I will truly cherished every bits of it. Those moments we have endured can't be traded in by anything. Those memories we shared...will be everything to me.

As days to come, I wish I can really let go of you completely. It is silly that if I were to tell others I am alright at this very second which I am not truly. As it heals, it will continues to hurt too...I must get rid of my drinking habit I picked up lately first. Feels tiring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are like a weathered now, you need someone to water you till you blossom again.

i bet your friends are doing exactly that now.

i'll check back from time to time to see this flower blossom again.