Friday, January 01, 2010

Day Five

Thinking about you making me go nuts. I text you and there is still no reply from you and we have not been talking or keeping touch at all for 5 days. It seems within this period of time, I am so certain with the decision you have made.

I'm hungry but I have no appetite to eat, I'm tired but I can't put myself to sleep. Waking up in the middle of night, I cried myself to sleep again. The feelings damn shitty one. I can still feel the pain now even I am blogging at the moment. I am re-adapting a new life now. A new life without you being part of it. Regretted with numerous of silly actions I may had done when we were still in a relationship but since you decided to end it without a second thought and a second chance given, there is nothing I can do completely.

Still accepting this reality slowly and painfully. But you will never care. On Day One, I still have strong feelings you are there but as the days pass by, those feelings was getting more and more tormenting and signs are everywhere...that you have dumped me on christmas.

No comments: