Saturday, January 02, 2010

Day Six

Both has comprehend things has ended in a way, reason given is you can't handle me anymore. I have been pushing you too much and not allowing you to breathe at your own space at all. I was hoping for a chance to tell you I wanted to try to work things out but you have been so firmed with your decision. I felt so unfair for things at my side. I felt being trashed and left alone. You were not like this before. I missed you. But...love is never fair and you can't rationalize love completely like how I lost my sanity when you wanted to break with me.

Ignoring my calls and SMS. It was such a painful experience. Hence I realized, things have come to the bottomless pit and I must learn to let go of you, mybabyboy...the flashback of memories from how we got to know each other to how we got attached and to how we argued and how we patched back together to now...where we stand. You are being so cold to me. It hurts badly.

I have then decided quickly to forget about the fourteen days of cooling period. It is not helping at all when you have already given up. Love quote: You can have a million reasons to leave when you can't find a reason to stay. Removing you from facebook and cancelling off our relationship status can be hurting like hell. Deleting our pictures also hold tons of courage and deep thoughts. But what done is done. You have left me just when I needed you so.

No comments: