Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day Seven


Being in a foreign place, apart from Malaysia...thought could help me to forget you for a moment. But was wrong about it, so wrong. Our bangkok trip can never happen again, we missed it last year and we are going to skip it this year too. Am wondering what is playing in your mind. It has been a week we have parted, do you struggle as much as i do to let go of us or you have actually found one to take over my place already hence you don't feel as painful as i am now?

Or you still love your ex dearly and i am only just a bounceback? So many unwanted rubbish keep floating in my mind... I seem to lose my direction in life and it will still continuously to bleed as time ticks... I was told very soon, i will be forgotten by you completely. I cried listening to that, our moments are so shortlived. You have been the best boyfriend that anyone could asked for and i have just lost you. :(

How i wish that you are still around as my pillar of strength, my best friend to confide in and being my everything like you have always do...








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as the Chinese use to say "don't be afraid to walk slowly but be very afraid of stand still".

life goes on my dear, cherish what you had and treasure what you have.

do not control love but let love guide you. if you want to fall in love again, you do need to consciously open your heart to receive that person out there who is also looking for you.