Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pre- Birthday Suprises

Just as I thought bonus was so little this year, I was so wrong. Upon my contract renewal, I got in total of 3.5 months bonus in my pay slip. I nearly went bonkers looking at the e-pay slip from my HOTS account today. So triply happy that I could finally shop till i die! But cannot! Almost half of the May's salary should be paid off to my credit cards payment, my insurance installment (monthly i am paying RM650...CRAZY SHIT), car installment, dad and mum and granny and my brothers too, etc. I have too many commitments and so little boyfriends to ease my financial burden. LOL.

Well, I have a pre-birthday celebration with my colleagues this year at K box. It's a complete rare thing as I don't normally celebrate my birthday with anyone but my boyfriends (Okay, they are all my ex now) and also my best friends, Yin Theng and Qian Fang only and both of them now are just too occupy with themselves…One with family and one still stuck in UK. I’m still glad that there are people who would just fork out time and effort in making me happy. Many many thanks to, Eliza, Melissa, Clara, Crystal and also one my ex, Wyman, who turned up in the end. Though it's not something big but I do enjoy the gathering session. Hahaha. Love you all heaps! Yay... I also got to choose my own pressies...


miniatures shower gel from The Body Shop


baby tee from Guess


Points to note: The pre-birthday celebration isn't a surprise but the bonus paid is!

I haven't got the pics from Eliza so no image upload on the sing K's moment for now.

No comments: