Friday, May 22, 2009

Empty Room

I thought I won’t be meeting bf this weekend as he got some test drive event going on at his work place but I did. Not in a good cause though.My maternal grandma, Gu Po, (My grandfather has two wives! She is the second one as my grandma, Po Po, is the first wife) has passed away on Wednesday in KL and she was suffering from cancer since year 2006. It wasn’t much of a struggle to her as claimed by my godmum, the deceased’s daughter. Hence I need to be in KL to pay for the last respect and assigned to fetch my mum and her siblings back to Ipoh as they travelled down a day earlier than me.

Just got back to Ipoh about 5 hours ago. Tiring trip…but I really enjoy meeting up with my bf although I’m very much engaged with the funeral stuff and all. If every chances is given to me to be with my bf, I think I definitely would opt to go for it. I don’t know what both has compromise or done, it just that I could feel eagerness inside the both of us that we just can’t get enough of each other and the feelings just grow stronger each day. Perhaps only me lah!

Here am I now blogging my night away, back to Ipoh, back to my own bedroom, lying on my own bed with the only companionship of my stuff toys and pillows…Felt a room of emptiness tim. Really miss having him beside me before going to sleep and waking up the very next day. It’s like he is ever ready there for me, be it physically or mentally. How I wish for the moment where I am able to have him with me all the time but I strongly believe that sweet moments don’t last eternally. I have always hated changes and I don’t want to lose whatever I am having now. Both…him and my feelings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sometimes wander, how a person can express her thoughts like what you have done. Does it bring joy to you?. (reading it brought some sense of aprehension). Why post your life story on the net?. My make your life an open book?. Is the world changing? are we to open ourselves to the world for others to reciprocate?.... man.... how the world has changed. Carmen... you made one point clear... life is all about surprises... and you certainly surprised me with your blog!