Monday, May 18, 2009

Yours truly

Obviously I didn’t mention at all that I bumped into Uncle Wong last two weekends in Kinta City Jusco, right? So, I did. I was at the entrance waiting for my bf for his ciggie session then saw one helluva figure with well-dressed lady clad in white walking by, then suddenly Uncle Wong emerged from behind and to find out that girl actually came with Uncle Wong. I called his name out and Uncle Wong somehow looked kinda surprised and replied me with a “Hi” awkwardly. I bet he’s trying to hide something from me. The girl, perhaps?

Well, this entry is not to tell how happy I was to have actually met up Uncle Wong by coincidence or how sad was I to see him dating other girls…But but but…A thing I am proud of myself now, that I don’t seem to really bother about him and I don’t throw questions after questions to myself about the both of us any longer. Hooray!

What can I say about and my current bf now? At this very moment and this very second, I can be proudly to say and maturely to tell him that, I do love him heaps and I am not ashamed or afraid in conveying this fact…

PS: I LOVE "AH BOU" VERY MUCH TOO...LOL

No comments: