Saturday, May 02, 2009

I want my bf ahhh!

It’s already 2.30 in the morning and here am I, in my very own space of blogging. Prolly about two hours ago, I ended the MSN conversations with my bf and a couple of friends thinking I do need enough rest for work later at 8.45am and also hoping I could get up at 6.15am for gym with Kensim. However, looking to a point that I am still wide awake now…I so going to be a walking corspe. LOL

Keeping a distance relationship is really a challenge. Although KL and Ipoh is only distant with a 2 hours drive, it is still a matter that he can’t be with me whenever I wanted him to be. Every day I have been waiting impatiently for weekends to come so that I could meet up with him and spend time together. Luckily there’s still internet connection that we can webcam and MSN. Or else…I would kill anyone who tries to block every opportunities given to meet my bf. Sounds desperate and freaky, right? Well, just kidding la.

I really miss my bf. 16 more hours to go for my bf to come into my sight…The clock seems dead and how I wish I could fast forward the time to 6pm and stop the time from ticking once he’s back, so I need not to let him go back to KL again on Sunday…I will have to wait for another weekend to come again for the next reunion. So sad case, right? But maybe because of the lack of meet up opportunities, we tend to appreciate each other more. Is it a bad thing or a good one now? Tell me please…

No comments: