Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Maxis My Way

I have just done a presentation today on an open topic of “Customer Satisfaction”. Only a few know by how stressful I was for the past two nights burning midnight oils for preparing myself for the talk and also to work on the slides so that they look presentable. FYI, I don’t have enough time at all for this assignment. Being awake at wee hours like 4 to 5 am is not a rare thing, I used to do that during my college days and what I can’t expect is that I am still doing that during my working life.

However, I’m all good now. Presentation is over and I assume it went pretty well and even much much better than I expect it to be because my boss ended my presentation with a word of compliment. He said Excellent instead of it is fairly good or just plain good. Muahahaha. He wanted to sell me to the management; in another word, he is actually trying to convert me to a permanent staff upon my employment contract renewal which is tomorrow. I was told I don’t need to go through all these hassles if I were to accept the offer earlier by transferring to KL. In Northern region centers, conversion from contract to permanent could take up 5to 6 years of tenureship with Maxis and Central region offer more as the turnover is high. Management is strict so I don't want to pressure myself so much and slap myself with disappointments. So I can only hope for the best to happen.


This pic is taken last year in March. Don't know where the recent pics went...Missing those less pressure work ambience back in Maxis Jalan Kampar. How time flies...


My best buddy @ baby...It is not easy at all to have someone that could click so well with you and have so many things to share or gossip even after working hours. LOL.Yeah, "us" still clad in our uniforms...

No comments: