Monday, May 25, 2009

Some answered queries

My employment under Maxis is based on contractual renewal annually. In fact, I am going to be renewed as a customer care consultant again for the second time which marked a verity that I have worked for Maxis for two whole years already and counting on. I still remembered going to work in Maxis on the very first day, those kan-cheongness feelings as I am not originated from customer service field. Fearing that I may not cope well and the drastic job changing again but then to see where I stand now, I have positive answers to all the queries.

Everything changes so much. Being in college and being at work, it has surely draws a huge difference in life. Unlike college days where I can chose to be ignorant on certain things and at the current working life now, I have learned so much by taking accountability on all the things which I have said and done. By looking back, then only I have come to a point that I indeed have grown so much. I don’t mean by my body size..Okay? It is about my mentality-wise.

I even gained more in relationships; I know the importance of proper communication between partners than just throwing tantrums. With all the previous relationships that “tak jadi-jadi”, I am still able to commit myself wholly to another new relationship which I think I really need to salute myself on that.

No comments: