Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Back into the empty room again

Just got home from fun fair with cousins and found out that no one is at home except my caged-up Benji. Even my youngest bro who anti-social, Joe, also went out with mum. Complete silence in the house except for the sound of the spinning ceiling fan. I quickly made my way into my bedroom hoping to chat with my bf for a while. As I pressed for his name in my cell phone, then only I remembered that he has went out with colleagues to Thai Club.

Sigh. I should have not ffk Eugene to go out for a drink with the gang earlier on. The emptiness feeling is back to irk the inner me again. I think I’m just very much used to meet my ex everyday leaving me to have the habit of being clingy and now with my current bf, I am learning my way to cope with the LDR issue. I really understand that he has been trying his best and throwing in whatever effort he has to come back Ipoh just to meet me and spend time with me almost every weekend. It hurts at times to see him juggling between his work and me…hence I don’t mind myself travel to KL to meet him instead. After all, he is worth all these.

BF, if so happen you are reading this, I really wanted to thank you for loving me and learning to take good care of me. You are damn cute on the phone just now by calling my name in your half-drunk tone. Missing you heaps already although I know I will be seeing you tomorrow’s night.

No comments: