Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love is a gift.

Having Uncle Wong, my ex, seated in front of me in Maxis Center Ipoh, and discussed about the current Maxis promotion. How absurd isn’t it? This time we acted more like we are friends than the earlier accidental meet ups where he showed awkwardness. Okay. Our chapter has finally closed and sealed. The heartbeat I used to have for him is beating low and it was close to none. I salute myself that I can get over it so fast and I could accept drastic changes optimistically. Maybe there is more to life than to sulk over him.
:) Yay…

Went out for drinks with my bestie, Yin Theng, yesterday night at Greentown Bungalow MP. Do some catch ups and gossiped alot. It is like going back to the good old days, just that topics we chatted are mainly about family issues. Married woman, what's more beside her child and her husband. I shared more on my past failed relationships...it is an never-ending stories. I updated her on my new found relationship too but as always, she asked me to keep my fingers crossed. Muahahaha. She understands me most and I guess she understands men more than I do.

Forget to mention that the customer who filed a complaint on me up to the management replied my apology email two days ago. She actually said something nice in the end and cc the reply back to the management...AFTER ALL THE HASSLES SHE HAS PUT ME INTO! Conversion will not happen again in this year time. So i have gulped down the loss and will not think of career advancement with Maxis for the time being. Need to self-reflect alot...But her reply definitely made my day. :)

No comments: