Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uncle Wong caught me with surprise. :p

Stupid dreams again. I dreamt puppies as small as snails, picking up some funny-looking coins on the ground, saw my deceased paternal side Grandpa, etc. I google-ed for the interpretation of the dreams but I don’t get those meanings. Hahaha.

Uncle Wong called me yesterday while I was at work still. Chatted for a while. Having indescribable funny feelings while talking to him, actually wanted to know so much how is he doing since the market recession has impacted so much to the car industry and also if he has already been attached to the new girl I met in Jusco. But seems like he wanted to know more how I am doing and who’s my current bf.

As always, I told him every single thing about my personal life and more than what he has asked me about. Hehehe. I just love to talk. The usual he…as reserved as always, will only tell a thing or two. Happy or not, he will just keep those to himself. I can never understand him and I don’t need to anymore as he’s no longer someone dear or important in my life. I really couldn’t be bothered about what or how I feel about him anymore. I just want to eliminate those feelings about him completely and what I need now is time. :)

No comments: