Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stupid H1N1

Months ago, bf has some initiate planning to travel to somewhere out from Malaysia which resulted Bangkok to be the exact destination because he said Tokyo and Paris are so out from the picture. :p Blerkz!!

Well, to blend well with my applied annual leaves, we have set 4 days 3 nights trip in the month of July. Just about we have set everything ready and have waited with much anticipation for the trip; we are forced to postpone it due to rising cases of H1N1 swine-flu reported in Bangkok. Damn “beh song”, I won’t be having anymore annual leaves till next year because of shortfall of staff due to maternity leaves in the later months. I was so looking forward to the trip and now it is screwed. It is either we are canceling it or postponing it to somewhere next year and that also depends if the air tickets travel period are allowed to be amended.

Sad case, kan? Sigh…

Note: The below pics are irrelevant from the post entry

Sakae sushi treat from me @ a day after his birthday


My highly imported kuli from Bangladesh.


Our woke up and worn out looks on my birthday!


Speechless...hahaha

No comments: