Friday, June 05, 2009

No lies, please

Things are getting really great for bf and me nowadays. We have been together for 2 months already, no argument or squabbles yet. This is something to commemorate about. Hehe. I grasp a fact that I am indeed a better gf, or at least that’s how am I feeling now. I don’t rant and complain that much about my bf anymore whenever they do wrongs or they did something that hurt me. Not to say completely none but have been cut and reduced to minimal.

Being in the previous relationship whereby Uncle Wong is 8 years elder than me really taught me a lot. Every morning I made my own bed, I tend to appreciate more on things which have been done specially for me, and I don’t demand that much on unnecessary although I love to “ lau gei” still and forever a crybaby. Hahaha.

I try to avoid being too sensitive in the ex issues as well. For instance, bf just now called me and to tell me that he’s going out for a drink with his ex. As much as I dislike it or hated it, I need to tell myself that he does have his own circle of friends and I should not invade into his room of privacy. His life doesn't just evolve around me, there's more to it. I wanted to trust him whole heartedly and I don’t want to play those mind games like I used to with Uncle Wong. I really afraid of things I may discover right in the end and everything shared and given to me are actually built on lies. Please please please don’t ever lie to me, I know not everyone is made perfect to please others and things we do and done at times might consist disappointments or dissatisfactions, but I will learn to take those positively. Just don’t have the thought that you scare you might hurt me or make me unhappy hence you have chose to lie. That’s the lamest excuse to come up with.

* Bf, I can give you a whole world of freedom but I am expecting a whole world of faith and trust that I could obtained from you. Don’t start with a tiny white lie, it is contagious and very soon, lies will cover lies. That’s the last thing I want it to happen between us. :)*

And so happened to bump into his ex again at night. Yes, am pretty much curious on how exactly he was feeling and thinking to have the current gf sitting in front of him while the previous girlfriend passing by...I experienced that before and it somehow did eat my heart out. :p

No comments: