Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not again!

I dreamt of something bizarre last night. Can’t remember much but it carried a little bit of laughter and also a little bit of fear. My bf and his ex were in the dream. Probably it’s a side effect that I have thought too much the night before and the brain became malfunction and stuck with this crappy stuff that generated this dream in the end. Possible, right? Oh, craps.

Nowadays I think I am isolating myself whereby I have been constantly turning down friends’ invitations to go out and even ffk-ing non-stop. Weekdays to me are dead. The only contentment I find is during weekends when I am able to meet my bf. Yerr, I damn tak suka the feelings as if my happiness only involves him. What I am trying to say here is he is definite a part of my contentment in life but it seems like his portion is eating the whole of me. It’s exactly the same thing I felt about a year ago with Uncle Wong.

Argh! It’s not a healthy sign. I really need to work something on it but I just don’t know what to do…

No comments: