Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Age vs. Act

Was gone astray from blogging for quite some time. Assignment is one of the reasons that kept me hectic for weeks but mainly also because of the frequent trips I made back to Ipoh. Done a lot of driving in Ipoh, was a personal chauffeur to my granny and also my brothers. Definitely don’t feel being used by them. Just felt grateful, as always I am whenever I am back home. Been to temple almost everyday to keep my granny accompany for the Nine Emperor Festive (something to do with Chinese beliefs), ate a lot of paos, and even went for fortune telling thingy with my Gor, Ah Ching. We also bought lottery together hoping to win millions and of course we FAILED. I swore that it was near to consolation prize. I bought 9128 and it came out 1928. rm35 also don’t want to let me win. Damn!

Y2k sucks lately. Or maybe I don’t know how to shuffle that made me the odd one out? Getting really bored over clubbing in Ipoh already. Am I aging? Hell No! Perhaps it’s just not in the mood or not in the right bunch of group. Must be either two of these reasons. Wyman’s sister was back to Ipoh. Met her in Y2k and caught her smoking. Why everyone is just so hook up to cigarettes? I just plain hate it. I rather choose to curse more than to try smoking. Well, then saw her ex’s car was parked right outside of Wyman’s house. Thought they have separated??? Wyman also look confused but he seems to be sloping into anger mode more. His sis is elder than me by a year and I guess I have no rights to confront her or giving any advice to her at all. In other words, she’s old enough to think rationally and act maturely.

Talking about maturity, all my paternal side relatives said I am not behaving as my age. How does 20 year-old people behave? Is there any right method or guides to behave as one? Guess not? However, I do really like my own attitude though there are so many negatives compared to positives. Vulgarity is my favorite among all. If I ever lose this uniqueness of over-cursing then this is so not Carmen Yew. Wyman hates this ME but it’s okay because I’m sure there are other parts of ME he found favor in. Or else he already put a full stop to the relationship.

Feel like doing some write ups for advertising class later. Fearing my group members might ditch me off as I tend to have this habit of completing projects and assignments in a very slow mode. I have enclose this blog with pictures of my cousins. Among all, Zi Jian is the closest one and also the most often one I spent time with whenever I am in Ipoh.

Zi Jian

Yan Yan

Tai Lik

No comments: