Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hidden Motive

I suggested going to KLCC to my group members for some packaging hunting. Okay, I lied. The group project outing was just a wrapped up excuse. My main motive is to do some shopping on outfits. I haven’t been buying nice clothes for quite a while. The very last time I spent on clothes was just a body fitting black tee from Adax that only cost me rm10. So, serious shopping is on-the-go. By the end of the day in KLCC, I just ended up with a cropped velvet cardi from MNG, rm119. Helped Yin Theng bought the same cardi but turquoise color. The shopping spirit died when I discovered the amount left inside my bank account because I have over-used rm200 advance of my allowance for the coming month. *Grumble...Mumble...* Resulting serious shopping down to the drain. However, am still glad that I bought the cardi top. I love it so much. The design, The fabric material. The color. Gosh…A must have item to every girl’s wardrobe. I have borrowed my digicam to Chew, so visual update about this cardi top must be postponed some time later. Think I am wearing it to sleep every night. :p blerks!!

No comments: