Thursday, September 15, 2005

Carmen_U got tangled up with confusions

I just came back from going out with a total stranger who I just obtained to know from MSN. We went to Putrajaya for lake view. He left me with a deep impression. He’s W.E.I.R.D. I hardly comprehend what is he talking about at times. He seems to be someone who has deep thoughts about life and himself. I have never encountered with such person before and once in while, surprises just arrived in package, I assumed. He influenced a lot in the way I used to think. He told me life shouldn’t be in a stable stage, it’s not normal. We’ll never learn and will never ever see the real surreal side of the world if we never leave our comfort soon. So, life should be volatized. However, I just found it is very difficult in understanding him. Maybe I am dumb? This must be the biggest explanation for the whole confusion. By the way, I saved his name as Lionel-The Serial Rapist. Nope, he did not sexual harass me or done anything to me. It’s just that the name suddenly popped out from nowhere. Yes, I am a very creative person and inspiration is every corner of the world. LOL.

Gosh, I think I am going to have a terrible migraine now. He is just too philosophical with his observation and the way he conceptualizes things. He drowned me with all these. I must admit I did look like a dumb blonde next to him. Wait...I am not a blonde…Erm, more like a dim-witted sapien to him. Can’t everyone in this whole wide world to have a simple thinking ever? Everyone just confuses me each day! WHY? I am so devastated with questionnaires again.

At this very minute, I thought I know what I want in life and I am contented with what I already got. At another minute, I got so unsure with things and troubled with finding my real self. What is happening to me? Why life has to be so confusing? By the way, I am chatting with him in MSN now. Hope I will get my answers from him.

No comments: