Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Power Color is Lime Green. Crap or Fact?

Your Power Color Is Lime Green

At Your Highest:

You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.

At Your Lowest:

You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.

In Love:

You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.

How You're Attractive:

Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.

Your Eternal Question:

"What else do I need in my life?"


Often keep myself pondering if all these quizziez thingy are true enough to speak about myself...
It sounded so true (at least to my own perspective-lah) but I can't be bothered as I always find myself
being so unsure and uncertain in things and my very own pace of life...
Well, I do have a life to lead and as I always mention: Life is random, shit happens...
I don't live by words but the inner soul of mine...
Think I am crapping in some ways...
However, I simply lurve the generated color..Lime Green..

No comments: