Monday, September 26, 2005

Serious Money Issue

Finally my part time job being a “marketing consultancy” for Yun Nam Hair Care and Sensualite Body Slimming Centre ended yesterday. “Marketing Consultancy…?” Sounded quite professional, huh? Well, maybe I should scope it down and call myself a promoter instead. Lol. This sounded more like it. Not a heavy job though. Going around Giant Kelana Jaya, spotting for balding people and overweight women and bug them to purchase some promotional vouchers. I only got to sell off 2 vouchers and Bel sold 5 by the end of the days! Damn.

The paid was so-so only and the working hours are horrendously draggy. Starting work at 9.30pm and finishing at 10.30pm. A total up of 13 hours each day and I am earning merely rm90 for a day. What the fish?! Let’s just say I had a terrible money issue here, thus I desperately needed the job. No, I am not into serious gambling issue that I am surrounded by debts. Neither I spent all my allowance in clubbing issue or what-so-ever. I wanted to save the extra income for future planning. Okay, my future planning includes of wanting to get an I-pod Nano, O2 Xda Mini, a new wardrobe collection of Armani Xchange, FCUK and DKNY clothings, a new digital watch from DKNY, design books that tagged with unreasonable pricings and trust me that the list will just repeating itself on and on but all carries the similarity where each item definitely costs more than a few hundreds and all the way up to few thousands ringgit. All these mentioned items are so tempting that no one could actually turned it off from one’s mind. Or at least to me? So do comprehend that money is the biggest issue I am facing here. How I wish money will flow out abundantly and miracously just like opening the water tap. “Keep on dreaming, Carmen_U”-> Ghee, I heard voices from nowhere…

Apart from the lengthy working hours, I did have fun sitting all day long cracking jokes and munching down on snacks with Bel especially the T’Lekor and the Japanese biscuits. I even like it more that we managed to attend work late and going home early without getting caught by Hazel-> Our supervisor. She’s just 20 and sometimes she just acted so unbelievably naïve and obtuse. I don’t want to start a bitching session here so I decided to upload some pics taken together with me and Joan and Bel. :)

Ignore the quality of the pic. Using only camera phone-LAH! What to expect, huh?

Trying real hard to be CUTE!

Oooo...GaaaGaaa...

Honestly speaking, we were having some serious issues here

Look at those balding men and overweight women!!!

No comments: