Thursday, September 01, 2005

My previous countdown for National Day (2004) brought me shivers and fanatic delusion simultaneously!

Nothing big happened during National Day countdown. I was banned from clubbing with Soya just because I promised YinTheng to fork out my precious time to spend with her. Urgh! Never mind, the night wasn’t that boring. We walked to Jusco from Blu Café and my heels surprisingly didn’t hurt me this time. Yay, I am improving edi. Bought Baskin Robbins and walked back to Blue Café for dinner. It was like 10pm. The food was a tad bit disappointing. The mushroom soup wasn’t as cheesy as the first time I savored and the seafood spaghetti seems a bit tasteless. Never mind still, I have my Baskin Robbins Chocolate ice cream to compensate the downgraded dinner. The dull night continues to bloom in Rosa Café as Shirley and her man, CheeSeng wanna have a less noisy place to crap. Catch a glimpse of fireworks outside Rosa Café with YinTheng and Shirley. Okay, we did have some goofing fun in the end. Just that less calories burning activity. I have been sitting in different cafes for hours.

Was thinking back how did I celebrate the previous national day. Uhm, was stuck inside the traffic for 4 hours. However, Bel, Lips and me managed to catch the sight of the dazzling fireworks and bought those ribbon spray and started fanatical acts towards each other. It was FUN, minus the existence of Ed. I was more than glad in that particular year to have spent time with him but the more I think about him now, I could sense shivers down my spine. We started pretty fast and we ended pretty fast too. I have never been regretted so much in my whole entirely life to have “on” with him. I just don’t get it why will I ever fell for him? Did I really fall for him or it was just delusions? Every now and then I bumped into him in college, I dare not to look into his eye or his face. He gives me spooky feelings. I am very muchly contented with my life now with Wyman and hope I won’t be seeing Ed forever in my life. The history is just too disgusting to be revealed. However, having back Wyman make me realized so much of things in life, things that I don’t get to observe when we were together till we off the switch and on it back the second time, my vision then has came back to its conscious. Although we may squabble and start out heat arguments at times but life being with him has never made me ever feel regretted. Not even once.

This year countdown for National Day may not be something big but it somehow reminds me to feel lucky that I have finally grown from the past!

No comments: