Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The history of the bus and I

Watched “As We Grow Older…” by Andy Lau together with Fang today in Midvalley. The storyline was so-so only but I found the ending quite meaningful and yet disturbing. Andy Lau’s features very fugly-lah in the ending scenes, making the movie looks pretty creepy and crappy. I felt so bad that I laughed so loud during the scenes where Andy Lau is dying in the movie. You need to watch it in order to comprehend my inner thoughts. Over all, this movie actually isn’t that depressing but me being conned when purchasing Meiji Hello Panda biscuits superbly is. The usual price sold in the market is only rm2.70 each but the stall situated near the cinema is selling it at the price of rm5.90. I fcuk-ingly innocent@stupid to actually grab two boxes of it without looking at the labeled price and when I looked at the cashier machine, “God-I am conned!” Ka-chiinnggg! Off my money went. GERAM SANGAT-LAH!

Any the way, we purportedly to shop around together and see what I could get for him on his birthday but ended up fruitless. I went and asked him many many times what exactly he needs/wants for his birthday this year and being the usual him, he asked for things that are close to impossible. Maybe I should just say it is impossible so he could “patah hati” in pursuing me getting him an Ipod/Crumpler Bag/CK Jeans. Did have a little fun today surfing in Mac Apple and comparing prices of the new Ipod 30G (can play video clips eh, canggih!) between Singapore and Malaysia. Found out prices in Singapore are more luring and cheaper in ways. Yerrr, feel like flying over there to purchase it straight off. (As if money grows on tree)

Guess what? I took bus today. It has been almost a decade I boarded a bus (those ipoh-kl-ipoh bus trips not count-lah). Fang and I dropped off from KL Sentral and we departed there. Then from KL Sentral I took Putra LRT to Kelana Jaya and took another bus ride to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Christina. So much to evoke from the past once I stepped into the bus in KJ. Life in Kelana Jaya back then was such plain fun and almost heaven. Missed the good old days with my college buddies. It is good that I still remember all. The yumchar and hangout sessions, getting swindled by cabbies all the time, indo-mee, pool side, etc. How fast life has taken me to another pace and how much I pine for those days to return but I know, this is all about life. It will never stops changing. Am glad that I am still keeping two of my college buddies close at heart.

Extremely tired that I have indeed been out the whole day and I hardly slept the night before. So here am I blogging my night off without touching any assignment yet. Datelines are getting closer and I am getting lazier. Maybe I should stop blogging now and do a lil bit of write-ups for the Advertising proposal before dozing off. Oh yeah, Mr.Boyfriend finally made up with me. I won! Yay...

4 comments:

bluebutterfly said...

OMg, the world is so damm small.
Did the Jing Jing really went after you?

Can u believed that I was complete taken by him, believe that there were just friends... (--")

bluebutterfly said...

I'm glad I found someone that understand my feeling ...

Can u believe that he wanted meet me in a hotel(after that he said hotel's lounge) ? (--")

Freak me out ...

bluebutterfly said...

mind to share your part of story ? ;p

Superflicious_ME said...

Try adding me in MSN, carmen_curbiez@hotmail.com
I'll feed you with mine...experiences