Thursday, October 20, 2005

Zo In-Sung, how I wish you are mine!

Nothing special about today except been staying at home, online the whole day and doing assignment. Such a rare me for doing so. This morning around 3am was in the midst of having sms chat with Wyman when suddenly I just dozed off like that. When I woke up the next day only I realized about it.

Done with the advertising proposal. But still got tee shirt design, exhibition campaign design, portfolio review arrangement and personal profile layout to accomplish. Still lots more to gulp down. Time left is less than a month and I don’t feel stress yet. This is no good! At least, I need something to buck me up in adjusting my time management in order to finish up the whole thing. It’s already my final semester. Sigh…

Saw Zo In-Sung in Spring Day drama series. Cute…! My heart is so dominated by him. Have an urge owning him man! Yesterday the trip to Midvalley with Fang and dinner in Pyramid with Chris, Jerome, Xian and Sarah has suck up an episode. No wonder when I watch the series today, I seem to go so hyperactive with the way he talked, walked, laughed and cried in the plot. More on “self-control” please. I know I am a bit “lebih” about him but this is my blog and I could say whatever I wanted to. *Evil grins*

Before more and more about In-Sung images flooding and pounding me down, I should make a move to my room and start packing now. Going back to Ipoh again. Hooray!!! Godmum coming to pick me up from my place at 7.45am and dropping me at B. Jalil LRT, need to finish up those assignments as much as I could in order to free myself from tangled worries. Skipping tmr class, feeling a bit bad because today I had skipped Professional Studies too. Chris told me classes nowadays are more likely tutorials than lectures. So, Ipoh…here I come, conquer and leave and I’m back for GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consumer "engagement" stressed at e-Business seminar
Madison, Wis.- Imagine, says Geoff Ramsey, an ad that is so catchy and relevant that you actually want to watch it again and again.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a money site/blog. It pretty much covers money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)