Sunday, October 16, 2005

Beyond description

I spoiled Joan’s big idea on throwing a surprise + earlier birthday party for Bel by leaving my sandals on the doorstep. Sigh. Nicely set up Bel’s crib with candles everywhere and everyone hiding at corners + sweating like hell cause there was non-air circulation around but because of my pair of sandals left right in front of the doorstep has made Bel aware about my existence and I just smashed everyone's efforts…*Letting out a loud sigh…Haihhh* Luckily, the blamings just happened for a while. Christina didn't join us but got Bel a cake. The chocolate moist cake from Secret Recipe was too filling and too fattening. At first try convincing myself with the thought of burning some calories by playing pool in Asia Club but ended up watching the gang play foosball due to insuffiency of pool tables. It's Saturday night, baby...

Actually I was damn glad that I bought her birthday pressie weeks earlier before my financial crisis happened or else I’ll be dragging it as long as time permits. *Chuckles…* Like usual and expected, Bel and I done some disgusted and stupid pose when taking photographs. Mostly taken with her camera, so have to wait for her to pass me the copies then only can upload more. As for now, upload a bit from my camera first loh!

Inadvertent Smoky Effect=Brilliant Shot=Masterpiece=Skillful Photographer=Gifted=Carmen Yew=Me Me Me!! *Clap Clap*

The Cake Murderer

Tadda! We just disappeared Chew from the view!

Three Girls with Two Bitches


In an irrelevant case, I think I am fcuk-ingly obsessed and in love with this Korean celebrity called Jo In-Sung/Zo In-Sung. Can’t put him off the frame after watching only two episodes of a Korean drama (Spring Day). Although I just interjected into watching the drama suddenly, missed the previous episodes, considered myself quite blur about the storyline and yet I decided to go after the following series. Went google-ing and did a bit of research on him but heck it, mostly all the information also in Korean. Never mind, I satisfied myself more by downloading wallpapers and pictures of him into my Mac. Think I can go crazy over him and whenever he cried in those series, my heart just melted immediately. Usually guy who cries too much appeals to me as a major disguise + turn off + crybaby but in his case, I was totally turned on! He damn magnetism with his looks wei…!





No comments: