Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Out of MOOD

Mr. Boyfriend, Wyman, has just got on my nerves and resulting my supposedly good mood down to the drain. It’s 4.25am now. Since my pleasant mood is gone, I then have to deal with my fcuk-ed up mood and certainly I don’t think I have much attentiveness in executing my assignment. Providentially, done the Advertising billboard design earlier or else my group members will definitely made me eat my own shit. Hah, I am obviously exaggerating and I personally think they do not have insanity sense of humor like I do. I feel that I have some serious issues here (adopted this sentence from Bel). The world needs more people like me, I suggest. I am glad that I found my species in two of my buddies-> let me know if both of you wanted to be listed here.

Well, sometimes I do wonder if I am being brought up in an abnormal way hence my interest and attitude is one of a kind. A lot of my friends commented that communication with me is very “colorful” and I curse like nobody’s business. My cursing + swearing skills have been improvised with the aid of the surroundings in KL. I am surrounded by “bananas” ensuing I tend to curse more in English. Sentence needed to be rephrased. I tend to be over-cursing in both Cantonese and English. (This sounds more like it…)

Okay, Mr. Boyfriend has just apologized to me but I sense that I am still breathing fire. Not a good time to forgive him yet. I should feed him with my shit, shouldn’t I? Bah, I am not that devilish after all and I can’t imagine besides me, who on earth would actually have the intention in feeding their boyfriends with shit. If happens, that’s also those boyfriends are either bastards or pricks. Mine is not. He’s a monkey.

See this yourself and you will have to agree with me...

No comments: