Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The ugly side of US!!!

A tad bit disappointed with the breaking news about Ipod Nano. Heard that it’s unbelievably easy to scratch the screen, nixing its photo-displaying abilities and it really paused me a moment from getting it. Hope by the end of the day or this year, they are able to find a solution towards it as I am seriously into getting one for myself. Wyman promised to pay half of it and that also is yet to be confirmed.

College pretty sucks today. Design Studies class was cancelled and we were told to go to a conference held in Hall of Fame that talked about Switzerland Banking and stuff. I didn’t go for it. Basically just killed my time off with Bel in her classroom. Wanted so much to go home earlier as I hardly slept well the night before but still have advertising class to attend. GERAM!

Took a nap once I got home. Then got up and indulged myself with the magic box (TV). Knew that there are piles of assignments waiting to be accomplished and yet laziness rules over my mindset and body. Wasted away hours and now decided to blog a bit while cracking my pea-sized brain for more advertising ideas on how to promote the crappy restaurant in KLCC. Sigh, this crap is due within two weeks time. How to accelerate the work and yet still embed in excellent qualities/ ideas? Die die die..Start digging grave or more graves? This supposed to be a group project. Sigh sigh sigh!!!

Was checking my cell phone just now and came across some pictures I took with Wyman using his 6600 that has a unique lenses feature. Let the pictures do the talking! I know we look stupid/ugly/fcuk’d up but I did have a good laugh about it and also a freaking good time together with him and this that counts, alright?

The Ordinary US!

The Ugly Side of US!



No comments: