Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kicking the bucket

Had a few shootings needed to be done in Ikea. I “seludup” my digicam in and managed to capture those visuals that are needed for my Professional Studies’s business plan proposal (Something to do with new company set up and the interior and the so forth). Since I have reached Ikea and Ikano Power Centre is just right beside and The Curve is just right opposite, I could not reject the callings from my heart. So, I grabbed Christina by the arms and strove down to Ikano then moved ahead to The Curve and back to Ikea again as Chris wanted to get a mirror. Done for the day and I spent only rm50++ for lunch, an Ikea membership and also two over-sized long sleeve shirt (I wear them as pajamas). I did nothing during the night except watching some Korean dramas on TV and a bit of research on my new brief for Design Studies. Isn’t something tough as it’s only tee shirt designing but heard that my major project is a campaign and this brief will be given next week. So much to DIE for! Advertising campaign still in stretch, assuming only 20% done and I have not even started on my personal profile design yet. DIE DIE DIE!!!

Ikea membership, only rm20 for duration of 2 years

Got from Brands Outlet, Ikano there. Only rm10 each and the fabric damn nice wei...

No comments: