Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Philosophies of Carmen Yew's life.

Trouble minds, entwined emotions, shattered dreams, broken souls, etc. This is how I picture my accelerated life is about. No more such a thing called innocence or pure and naive childlike thoughts. As I grow, I grasped the fact that life has been contaminated with ambiguous of convolutions and fairy tales no longer emerge to bring hopes of contentment. However, it has not sink to the bottomless in life that I might need to give up my life yet. I will still need a longer run and a bigger capacity to actually kill myself for repeatedly believing that my life sucks and ‘rawks’ no more. Love & Hatred: The utmost intense of feelings that motivates human beings to stay and hang on and on. Either to love unconditionally or to hate entirely, it does not and would not matter anymore.

20 years of ongoings and still running on...I want a life with no regrets whenever I evoke back to my past. Yes. This is my set-to-be aspiration/guidance on how walk finish my life. And if I had to sum up my life in one word, it must and has to be "random".

No comments: