Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I am BROKE again. Predictable, huh?

Attended my Design Studies class today and realized what a lousy lecturer I got to conduct the class and to teach us designs. Gosh. She speaks enormously dreadful broken English and that is completely mind disturbing and torturing. Every single word spills out from her mouth driving me to have the urge to bitch-slapping her kao-kao! She even boasted to the class about having so much of experiences in working in big companies such as Leo Burnett, Ntv7, NSTP, etc and seriously I couldn’t help myself but laughing hysterically inside. I am not trying to be mean to her but just having the thought of her working in those top leading companies with her ways of speaking broken English caused me to have uncertainties for her standards and abilities. She told us she has been changing jobs every year from Leo Burnett to Ntv7 and blah blah blah...just clinching to the reason that she was tired over her overwhelming jobs? It simply made no sense! I wonder should I better be praying hard so that she won’t get tired so fast and able to stick finish being a lecturer in order for us to graduate without any delay and mess that could caused by her. Well, I gravely hope she doesn’t read blogs or else I will undoubtedly never ever pass through this subject and getting to graduate. I would have to dig grave then…

Since she is a 24/7 tired person, the class ended rather early and we only went through a half an hour lecture on the module outlines and stuff. Yay! Set off to Sg.Wang for some window-shopping or at least that was what I had in mind at first. Spent the whole day there and eventually the window-shopping mindset had turned into a big disaster. RM500 just vanished into thin air. *WHOOSH..!* Gone. The money was contributed to some gifts I got for Soya’s birthday from Quiksilver, Biotherm facial products, food and miscellaneous. Only left RM175.82 to survive for this whole month of August and this coming Friday, my mates plan to give Red-box a visit. How to fork out money anymore when you clearly comprehend that money won’t flow in till September. Always hate it when I am broke!

Any-the-way, Wyman sms-ed and told me he had took Benji for full grooming this afternoon and that poor lil baby got freak out the moment he saw the lady taking out pairs of scissors. He even “ter”-chuck a shit out. Wyman added in saying now Benji looks more like a Terrier now than a mixture of Shih Tzu and Pomeranian. Wyman was also smart enough till he forgotten to snapshoot Benji’s pics to mms all to me. Bloody forgetful boyfriend I am having, huh? Well, can’t be complaining too much as well since he has wasted 1/3 of his working time to fetch my Benji for grooming. Okay, my boyfriend is actually a darn caring and loving man to me and to my baby! Stop the pukings in front of the screens, peeps!

Need sleep desperately now. Will blog again…

No comments: