Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It needs not to be this way

Guess what? I found a really reasonable reason to be back home again in Ipoh for this weekend. “The HAZE!” Yay!!! Read the air pollutant index online just now and my area Bandar Bukit Puchong also can claim as an area near Putrajaya happened to trophy the third place. Jenqtat (my new-found mahjong kaki) will be back to Ipoh also. This means certainly I’ll be sleep-deprived due to the mahjong chill out sessions. Gosh. Loving it. Wish Fang will be back as well. Hardly got the time to actually chill together.

My life in KL is unbelievably chaotic. Despite the haze, those truckloads of assignments seem not going real well. I am being left behind with sketches and research to do and my acclamation of work done is in ZERO percentage. Just still not in the mood for college and believe me, am going to college for the sake of attending only. If there is any award winning for the sluggish student of the year, undoubtedly my name will be the first listed. I just hate to slug through my college life like this but then once again, I don’t seem to have a choice. But heck it, I could have just mixed myself with all those groovy clubbing hot chics to chill and care not for my studies. Damn, I just can’t! Hanging loosely without sense of directions. *Went bunny hopping to break the tense*

If life gives you lemon, made lemonade and what I mean is lots and lots of them. -> This used to be the axiom of my life but then came a “more than a stranger, less than a friend” sort of person woke me up by rephrasing the sentence. He said if life gives me lemon, say FCUK to life and made orange instead. So inspiring hor?

No comments: