Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Updates...

A summarized updates about my on-goings for the past 12 days

1. Went back Ipoh. *Grin….*
2. Watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory with Wyman. Awesome.
3. Dawdle around Ipoh. Mainly about food.
4. Came back to KL. Boring!
5. Rushing for assignments.
6. Shopped in KLCC and spent only rm25 for my lunch and camera casing. *Proud*
7. College...College...College…
8. Followed Yihua back to Ipoh again.
9. Joined Soya and the gang for clubbing session. Embarrassed myself with heels and dress while the whole gang clad with
only tees and jeans.
10. Worked on weekends and earned myself rm170 for two offered jobs from Ivan (Wyman’s football buddy). Easy money and
easy tasks.
11. Pestering Voon to get me my biotherm facial cleansing sets ASAP as my skin needs to be revitalized badly. Those jobs
need to make up and my skin can barely breathe.
12. Movie with Soya. Bewitched. Turned out to be pretty okay only.
13. Came back to KL and rotting session begins.

No comments: