Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Finally it has ended....

Internship has finally ended and instead of feeling triumphant by defeating boredom and stressful working hours, I felt a glimpse of reluctances of stepping out from Sil Ad. I would not deny the fact that Sa’ad Hussain is the man of the year. He taught me not only things needed to survive in the advertising field but also the purposes of driven life. Sigh, I really started to miss the team working there and really going to miss them heaps. Valerie, Paul, Mike, Dougie, Francesca, Big, Sai Kee, Mel, Mei Ling, Azrul, Dani, Alison, Pei Ling, Royston and not forgetting our office boy, Madi. Truly a bunch of fun-loving and down-to-earth sapiens excluding once in a while, one or two of them could be real exasperating and armed with wicked desirous but but but…I already left and completed my internship and the politics ended here. *Wicked laughs echo-ing…*

No comments: