Friday, July 15, 2005

Take it or leave it

Recently, I am being so mocked down with piles of design work. Comparing to the first week I was here with the current state, which is now is so ridiculously different. Yesterday working time has dragged till today morning. I only got to go home at 1 a.m. something and get up at 7 for work AGAIN. The work has been never ending. Those clients are so fastidious and I seem to be forever doing the same thing with different design outcomes. Getting numb to everything. How I wish that I could be anesthetized. At least, I have little time for my own than pressurizing my pea-sized brain for ideas, ideas, and more ideas. Gosh, I need a break desperately.

I have forsaken Wyman for quite some time and he already started to throw tons of complaints and all with my hectic working schedule. Baby, I can’t help it but bear with it for just another a week more as I’ll be finishing my internship real soon. You should be even more prepare that as college starts, I will be much more busier than now. I can’t possibly be spending too much with anyone or engage myself with anything for the reason that the coming semester will be my final to complete before I am landing to this brutally sick advertising line. Am still contemplating either move on with other kinds of jobs or still stick back to advertising. In the midst of regretting taking up design course but despite the pressure, actually once in a while I do enjoy what I am learning. Got to observe what others don’t notice and design is something very ORIGINAL. It somehow brings a character or characters to an individual. Interesting and yet suffering. So, it's either I take it or leave it.

No comments: