Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Friends do come and go.

I realized I haven’t blog for 4 days. Yeaps. I am real busy lately. A lot of design work on hand and the datelines are killing. Actually at this very moment, I should be rushing for my work before the art director started to chase me. Just thought of updating my blog before I get really stuck with work. Plus, I need to pour out some disgruntlement that trapped inside my mind. From life to work, from work to relationships, from relationships to friendships, from friendships to blah blah blah. In short, I just need to talk.

I really hate this girl in my company. Luckily I am only an “intern” and prolly ending my internship within 2-3 weeks later. What I can say is she’s just another bitch next door. I can’t stand her. So, shit curse to the max and *tutt* her. Enough said.

But apart from having dreadful times in the office, I did enjoy my weekend very much. Stayed with fang and jenqtat for 3 days & 2 nights. Went to Ikea, One-Utama, Sg. Wang, Low Yat plaza, KL plaza for shopping spree. Sunday lunch was at KimGary. Oh my, I had lunch and dinners at KimGary for three times in a week already. So you could see in your mind's eye why I am always broke. Nothing can be done, as I really love and relish in eating good food.

We chatted the first night away and the second night we indulged ourselves into mahjong game for 9 hours. SIAL. We also fed each other with gossips, thoughts, visions, feelings, etc. What a girlish thing to do with the guys but I enjoy it so much or at least it helps a lot in getting to know and understand them more. Jenqtat is excusable as I only got to know him about a month ago but Fang-my best friend for years seem to have a huge gap in between our friendship.

I am not sure if this is a silly word to say or what but it just that he always seem to keep every single thing to himself. Never really open up to share, even if he does it would be skimming the surface of en edge. Last times when our circles of friends haven’t broaden up; I could feel he is always there for me and we just share every single thing. We joke, we bitch, we gossip. Although now we still doing these but surprisingly the current state of feelings that I am enduring seem to pullback of being too close. Is it because I am attached and this means I should not be this close with my guy best friend anymore? I really don’t know. My understanding towards him seems to be reducing. Maybe it is just the fact that he has another bunch of friends where he could confide in. Sigh. Hate what I am feeling right now. I shouldn’t be worrying about thing I am prohibited to worry because friends do come and go-> I have been reminding myself all the time about this phrase.

No comments: