Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Irrefutable kind of human nature- BiTcHiNg!

Just done with my design tasks given by my boss. Didn’t put in all my effort inside. Ain’t so sure what is happening to me lately. I just can’t quit complaining about how boring my life is and how free am I in the office. Surprisingly when piles of design workloads was set in front of me today, I eventually don’t feel like doing anything but right in the end, I did accomplish the given tasks. Done in a very inadequacy sort of creativity and quality. Today working time ended at 10 pm something and in this advertising line, it somehow implicates the meaning of early actually. Hardcore, right?

My mind is being swamped away by numerous of things at the moment. Future, relationships, family, friendships, etc. I seemingly to put myself at the very wrong place all the time and my life is so juggling, anticipating to search for the right path to follow. Damn. So many question marks and yet so many concealed answers.

There is one question that I have long to be acknowledged with. How deep one’s relationship can sink into? I have been with Wyman for almost 4 years and to be perfectly accurate, it’s 3 years 7 months 8 days. Our relationship that has encapsulated all the ups and downs of being together and not deserting our silly arguments and fights either verbally or physically has taught me so much in life. Glad to mention that this relationship has really put me through a whole process of observing and appreciating people and things in life. Thanks, Wyman. Although there are times when you really put me off from my frame of mind, I will be really empty and cold inside without you. Thanks once again for everything, especially your presence. Sorry for bitching you in front of my mates whenever we squabble but do believe me that it helps a lot in reducing inner dissatisfactions toward others. Well, I not only bitch about my own boyfriend, dad and mum also included, and friends are the most common theme to be bitched about. I just can't quit bitching about others and sometimes I do bitch about myself. Weird, right? Guess this just some irrefutable kind of human nature. *Grin* Wait, the conclusion of this questionaire is not wholly about bitching but how could a relationship be submerged right at the bottomless of an ocean? If anyone has an answer, please do feed me so I could nourish my relationship with better understandings.

Oh yeah, decision is made. I’ll endure this weekend without going back to Ipoh. Have this plan of going to Ikea with Fang on either Saturday or Sunday. Hope I won’t be tempted to purchase anything. Pray hard, kay.

No comments: