Monday, July 04, 2005

The stupid & money-minded CARMEN...

The weekend trip back to Ipoh was great. Got to watch Initial D on the Saturday noon and celebrated Wyman’s birthday at the nighttime. Well, Shawn Yue is so dazzling in the movie. *Drools…* He’s the MAN! (Laughing wickedly myself in the office)

Sigh, boredom struck again ever since I am back to KL this morning. If not I also won’t be spending my time to blog here. Miss benji heaps. Think I have really neglected him for quite some time. Should bring him go grooming and pamper with him with some munchies when I got my paid and that would prolly be next month. He shall do nothing but to wait patiently. However, lately I am so tight up with my financials, as my Mac Powerbook needs an upgrade too. It was unbelievably slow and the memory is certainly not enough for my design course. Called and asked Kenny-the MAC sifu today, and he told me the upgrade would cost rm450. Damn.

The other day, was window-shopping alone in KLCC, saw a bag I damn like and it costs approximately rm250 and also wanted to change my handset since last month. DAMN…Everything I like surely cost me a bomb. Sigh over and over again, I just wish money could grow on trees. Plus I have just spent another rm130 for a Levi’s tee and two birthday cakes for Wyman on his birthday. Gosh. I have over-spent AGAIN. I actually left 300 to outlive the whole month of July. Hate it so much when I am broke. Well, once again, who actually likes to be broke, huh?

Today workloads were rather overwhelming. Stupid me. I overwrote my design files and ended up I have to rush up my three-days-took-to-complete-design into a 10 minutes-sure-die-rush-up design. Some parts are not well cropped and some of the colors damn “jeng”. Sigh; hope my boss won’t notice my clumsiness and also the mistakes. I don’t really want to leave a bad impression towards him. But then, I really don’t understand why he will only appears whenever I done silly things or mistakes and when I have the flaming passion in designing a what-so-ever, he would either absent to work or went out to meet clients. Moody now.

Wish I were back to Ipoh again. Hey people, don’t start shit cursing me about being so homesick where the fact is I just came back from Ipoh this morning. I just love plain love IPOH. Referring to the fact that I have just over-spent this month, I afraid that I might suffer insufficient cash to go back Ipoh. The trips charges made me headache. People, I want money and I need money.

No comments: