Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why now?

Menstrual cramp again. Pretty bad one though. How I wish for bf to be around, it could even be better if he's just beside me...tell me some pretty lame jokes or bedtime stories while rubbing my tummy to ease the pain. Argh. I seriously miss him so much at the moment, not because of the cramp but just simply missing him heaps.

Uncle Wong called in the evening, chatted for a while. It's not like a conversation, I feel it was more like a lecture. e.g "You should spend more time at home lah, don't hang out that late lah, remember to drink more water ah and eat on time, go for body check up, take care of urself. Don't still 'sor hah sor hah' and why you so vulgar already..."

It is so classic, these are the things he has been telling me constantly when we were still together, after the break up I do miss these nagging so much and how I long for him to call at least just for once to show me that he still cares for me...But he didn't during my most struggling moment and now when I heard all these, I feel completely nothing. HAHAHA. My heart is numb towards him, I realized. And it is a damn good thing. I'm feeling so good about myself now and also my current relationship.

Despite of this......Arghhhh......The cramp is still here. I need ponstan.

No comments: