Thursday, July 30, 2009

Four Months Jor...

Despite of some rather much emo moments I endured and the uncertainties of his ex issues, we are still blissfully attached. Those rough edges have been blunted and what left now are only total contentment and a bundle of joy. In a short period of 4 months time, I have learned so much about us. So much of bits and pieces that we would do for each other just to put a smile on each other face. Isn’t that the sweetest thing that could happen to anyone? Well, it happens to me and I am damn damn damn grateful being with someone who really matters the most to me at the present.

I really don’t mind the tiring trips ipoh- kl- ipoh on weekends and I don’t and won’t even complain a single thing out of it because I know every meet ups is a blessing and those time spent together have actually compensate more to those fatigues. I am really looking forward for a day whereby I have no limitation of timeline being with him and our contentment doesn’t just happen only on weekends. I want to have a promising future with him and I really hope he feels the same way too.

I some sort of compromise myself and to the relationship, I would get myself prepare to request to be transferred down to KL after 1.5 years later. I guess the allocated time span given to myself for this is simply adequate to evaluate if our relationship could be taken further up. But things are certainly better said than done, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed. Well, the all time fav phrase, “Life is predictably unpredictable.” Get it? Let’s just pray for the best that could ever happen to me. :)

*****************************************************

I'm trying out some cool photo editing apps with my iPhone and it's a constant chemistry that I fell in love with all the apps almost immediately!



No comments: