Monday, July 06, 2009

The very very short weekend and my ultimate BF

Just about the night before I was complaining to my bf via MSN on how badly I wanting to meet him for the weekend and how suck it is to be in a long distance relationship, he showed up in my room@ Ipoh the very next day on a Saturday evening. I totally went speechless. We were on the phone before he gave me that enormous surprise visit, he was asking me questions like how would I feel or react if he just appears right at my doorstep…I told him don’t be so out of mind as the very main reason we are not meeting this weekend is he has showroom duty on Sunday. But the next thing I realized is he really came back for me. I was so happy and surprised that I almost choked to death- hahaha...i am a lil bit exaggerative here.

Spent a real short weekend together and I can’t really call it a weekend too; as he was back for merely than 24 hours. I can’t ask for more and I can’t demand anymore as deeply inside, I know it clearly that he has constantly been trying hard to sustain our distance relationship and on top of that, he always find his ways to my heart.

Today he even texted me telling me he has paid for my car installment for the month. In fact, days earlier he already told me in sms that he would take accountability for my car installment from this month onwards, which I felt, I am accepting his offer in much hesitation. We are only 3 months getting on in a relationship, yet he could offer and do so much. I am not talking about money issue here, but the overall thought of him to take good care of me. His willingness to assist me to buy sanitary pads when my stock is finish, his thoughtfulness to buy me krispy kreme donuts when I said I wanted to eat that, his eagerness to help me rub my tummy when I suffering from menstrual cramps, etc. He even let me swear as much as I like and whenever i feel like it without asking me to shut up. I wonder how the others would feel to have someone you love heaps to do all those little things for you and prolly the only thing you could do and been doing is to get bus tickets to travel down to KL and ONLY demand for more love and worse, you even WHINE and MOAN and GROAN and COMPLAIN to your bf that he's unable to be there for you 24/7 physically.

My current bf now is like a complete package that I found very hard to resist. As always said by him, as much as I feel the emptiness whenever he's not around and as much as I hated the loneliness that caused by the distance, he, at the other end, feels the same way too. :)

Sorry for the gushy mushy lovey dovey of words I have used but it is so true that for once after some time back, I felt so well-pampered and so loved like never before. Baby, thanks for the love and you mean the whole world to me by all means and by all ways. wink wink...

xoxo

The weekend shots

No comments: