Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't hate myself already. Haha

Being a wonderful girlfriend and to keep up being just as flawless as from the start really can be so mind-blowing because perfection hardly exist in everyone. Especially me. As much as I considered myself being a perfectionist, I still fail to deliver the best for my another half and yet I demand him to treat me perfectly good. There is so much more for me to learn to be a better girlfriend and a good one too.

I don’t feel that sad anymore about the ex issue. I told my bf off everything on how I have invaded into his privacy and read the sms his ex sent him and how I feel about the whole thingy last night. I admit that I may be over-reacting but at least this shows I do care a lot and I do not wish for anyone or anything to become a barrier between us. Like what has recently happened, his ex has come in between us. I felt so flustered and uncomfortable about the whole thing, I was so upset that I could barely sleep and cried for three freaking nights. My mood was so low and I emo-ed kaw kaw......

I felt a sense of relief. Seriously. I guess I am just not someone that is good in keeping my feelings or hiding things from the person I really love. I'm such a lousy pretender but it feels really really good to let out what has been stuck within the mind and heart and truly happy that the emo moment has finally ended.Finally, I'm able to put back a smile on my face. Thanks bf for allowing me to understand the importancy of sharing than just torturing myself with those fears and heaps of question marks. Thanks for coming back too for the weekend to make sure everything is going alright at my end.

No comments: