Friday, March 27, 2009

Between needs and wants

It has been two months after the break up; I’m thinking less about Uncle Wong day after day. My mind has been occupied with Heineken at most time! LOL. I’m just kidding. Ever since the break up, I wanted so much another person to take over Uncle Wong’s place so that I could get rid the hurt immediately. I have been constantly reminding myself that I do deserve someone ways better and also the break up is a right decision but I know it is not helping much.

I ended up hurting more guys in my life by giving wrong signals. By believing the fact that I should choose someone who loves me more than I do towards him could bring me total contentment. I did also try to convince myself to commit in a relationship where it could lead to marriage, simply because I wanted to get married. However I was too one-dimensional minded not to think about my own feelings or asking myself, “Is that what I need or is that what I want?”

For the past two months after the break up, I was very closely attached to this guy. He appears to me very caring and never fails to deliver whatever is promised. A complete opposite with Uncle Wong. I thought it is time for me to love less and be loved in most ways. Enough of being a good girlfriend role and it is time to be in control in a relationship just like before (when I was with Skeet). I was so wrong to allow him to my life and giving him a green light. Looking at things now, I really felt shitty. I just feel not that comfortable anymore with him…he is like giving me pressures and demanding for a relationship even though he has never verbally communicating that to me. Or maybe it is really difficult to try to be with someone whom you are not interested into. I know I am being really mean to only think about myself but you have to think for yourself before you could think for others. Am I right?

I think I really have been fair to him as I have told him so many times if I were to be with him so soon…he could only happened to be a rebound and he told me he doesn’t care. Well, so he was someone that I need to ease my hurtful moment and not someone I really want to be with on the long run. At first I do really want a right timing to tell this out to him and how sorry I was in taking him for granted without realizing it. But before I could lay a word on this, like what I have written in my previous entry on the “someone in particular”. Well, thanks for revealing your true self and I don’t think I owe you any apology now. I have enough of you and the embarrassment you given me through other people. I won't forget that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, it's me...the someone a.k.a. 'JIN LAM' that you have been referring to...
Sigh.. i am really upset to have read what you have written in the blog for the past 2 weeks...
and now, i think it's time to defend myself as most of the things that you have claimed on me, are not true...at all
maybe now i see a little more true side of yours from your blog...
i have not thought of defending myself about the misunderstanding...just wishing that we might sort it out later after your emotion's been calmed. But, i don't think that day will come anymore...
first, dont you think that i have to be an absolutely foolish to share something that is ,in my opinion,ungrateful to my all of my friends for nothing...to me, it is a no-brainer.
then, i actually do not mind being taken for granted. however, i dont see where you are coming from when you say that i DEMAND a relationship...i really did not see this coming....
True self??? so you think it is appropriate to judge me because your "sam gu lok po", who seem to have spied on me...well,again,your call... to me, you are ignorant... what people say it's unnecessary true... and why wouldnt you complain your friend's childishness for gossiping...haha, is it because trusting the gossips,this time, may ease your guilt so that you feel better??? C'mon, the double standard thing is really pissing me off...when i tried to advise, i was childish and inappropriate, so now what...your advisors are??? helpful???
it's kinda awkward to see your reaction towards certain incidents....
those who have betrayed you, you wish to have them back....
those who you have taken granted from, you doubt...maybe this is 'womanology'...i mean... how could i ever understand...
sigh....
2 months...i treasured every single moment until you called it a quit...'uncomfortable' is the last and only thing you have left for me to figure out...
2 months with me...you do not know anything about me??? ya...i forgot that you were not interested, so how would you know...sigh sigh sigh...
you are a grown up...you should have the ability to re organize the whole incident...i cant see any benefit for myself, things that your friends said i did to you...
honestly, things going so wrong now, who have benefited the most...definitely not me, not you, who???leave it to you....

indeed, i wanted to remain as your friend before this incident...i didnt even care what you did to me...i appreciated our friendship and personally, i thought you were a great girl...
sigh....
one last thing, i do not think you owe me any apology... about the 'true self' that you mentioned about... i have always been me since the day we met...until your creative friends turn me into some freaks...that i did not even know i was
farewell, my friend...live happily, and live smart... and take care....
:)

Superflicious_ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Superflicious_ME said...

Yes, prolly you are right that I just don't care simply I am not interested into you. You can't stop the fact whereby I do really feel uncomfortable being with you. No one is completely right or completely wrong in many ways. Since this is my blog, I think I can have the whole world of rights and yes it is APPROPRIATE to actually write what I feel about you and about the whole incident. Whether you being your true self all this while or you are actually some freak...it is up to me to judge because it is all about my feelings and thoughts. MINE...Get it?

PS: You have a very good written of English here but I know deeply that wholly it is not you who have done the typing. :) Or it is not you at all...having the experience to communicate with the "someone in particular" via MSN and SMS at most times, it draws a huge difference.

Unknown said...

Yes.. you are right... I'm Chinese educated... I'm not good in English writing... But as long as I have a Heart and my mouth... I can always ask or search for corrections... Believe it or it... the whole comment is written by me... I just don't feel like writing the comment with my broken English.... That's all....

Superflicious_ME said...

:) Noted. Thanks for stepping out from my life.

Sososoya said...

wow wow wow...

ok... i'm not saying that i know the whole episode of the story... i'm juz here to voice out my 2 cent... it doesnt really matter who is wrong or not here now... maybe u got ur point... but if u really are a gentlemen try to take it like a man... the more u try to explain the more it make u look bad... get me ?? juz grab ur things and leave... the girl said she want u out... isnt that clear enough ?