Friday, March 20, 2009

Why am I like that...

Another stupid night where alcohol has drunk my rational thought, I called Uncle Wong again and again. I think he’s very bothered and definitely wanted me to take the whole break up as it’s not the end of the world. He told me he would prefer to see us as very good friends still in future and also living at the moment like this, I think he is just crapping. Sigh…why am I still so stupid to dig up those guts I already buried in the past. Say no to alcohol…please please…

Seriously I have never been like this before. I have never learned to love a man like this whereby I have given all out to him and resulting I left myself deeply wounded. Been reading a book, titled “The rules of Love” by Richard Templar. I enjoy reading that but it is not helping as much as I deliberate it could help. I want a new guy! So I can get over the old one but it's not a good move. Sigh...
How how how how how how how...?

I received a call just now asking me if I remember him, Bruce, then i replied with a "no" and he slowly chunk in some facts whereby I met him during Uncle Wong's best friend's wedding in Syuen, the specky guy who works in Penang and the one and only who brought digital camera to the dinner and took some of my pics. I recalled and bugger...he still not yet send those pics which consist Uncle Wong and I. I found those very meaningless now and yet I still remind him not to forget to send...Hehehe...

No comments: