Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alcoholic

I have been partying hard lately. Randomness of serious thoughts and I just wish I could drown all those away with alcohol…LOL. Okay…I can’t blame it all on that, maybe I just like to drink. :p

I called Uncle Wong back and still have the bad habit of calling him Ah Dear. Sigh. Somehow and someway, I come to know he is attached with someone new but maybe both still wanted to remain unofficial first. I’m glad that he can move on so fast. Okay…I’m actually not glad. My heart aches. But there is nothing can be done anymore, there’s no switch which I could click on so that I could rewind back to where we were…If I just have one my eyes closed for the things he has done behind me, maybe I don’t need to feel what I am feeling now. He told me he doesn’t want to see me this way…weeping over the phone again and talking to him in half-drunk condition. Stupid Heineken!!!

I know I am recovering. It's just a matter of time.

No comments: