Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life is all about bitchings

Feeling outright moody today. Sleepy too. I was on the phone with a friend until 2am in the morning and it was really a nice chat till I received multiple sms-es from another friend trying to tell me he’s fucking drunk and heard a lot of negative remarks about me. I ignored the first few sms-es until he smsed again asking me if I may have offended anyone. Sigh sigh sigh. What is the major problem now to have someone gossip behind your back…Everyone gossips…I have so many friends coming to me complaining about their families, pets, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives, etc…But never do I for once go back to the another party and tell them that they have just been made as a gossip issue because it is so so so childish and inappropriate. There are friends who do not like you at all and to a great extend, they don’t even greet when they see you and asking me to ditch you off and join them…So? I come and tell you about it? Obviously no, right? So why did you come and sms me in the middle of the night and just spoil my mood like that? You find it fun? I find it very very annoying and disturbing.

I am not really made perfect and to please everyone I meet. I’m just being myself all this while and you fuckingly don’t like the way I carry myself around, don’t get close to me. I don’t need to be told on what to do and how should I do about it. ARGH! I’m getting more and more aggravated now.

No comments: