Monday, August 31, 2009

Is it just me?

I was given so much of time and chances to dig up the issue and bring it forward to bf but I didn’t. When I was awake the next day having him next to me, I just don’t feel like spoiling the moment by crying again. I was a little moody in the afternoon when we were at Kinta City Jusco waiting for the movie “Vengeance” to start but I did a good cover up.

I know I can talk through it during evening time when we were cuddling on my bed and also last night where we didn’t go out for any counting down celebration for Merdeka. But I let those chances of telling slipped by…As much as I understand about my own self; I know I can never stop crying again. So, I have chosen to keep quiet and cherish the moment where we could spend quality time together.

Once after once I was determined to leave and decided to give up, but it is also once after once, I realized over and over again, I’m truly deeply madly in love with my bf and I don’t wish quitting is an elucidation. I really can’t find explanations why is it so difficult to control my drastic emotions. At times, I guess it wasn’t his fault at all ever since from the beginning but me.

No comments: